Hi there AppWorks fans,
Welcome to a new installment of AppWorks tips.
A short post for this week, but a most valuable one as the magic is revealed on how to open your workspace document with the most minimal effort. You know the drill:
- You wake up…get a coffee and spin up your laptop.
- You open your browser and click on your favorite URL which directs you to your AppWorks design-time
- You log in and then…
- You open the ‘Workspace documents’ artifact (click 1)
- You select your workspace (click 2)
- And hit the ‘Open Workspace’ button (click 3)
- During your day you need to refresh your browser, and the clicking starts over…and over…and over again!
STOP…What if there is a way to open our workspace without any mouse-click!? On refresh! WHAT!?!? Is that possible?…Keep on reading! 😂
Let get right into it…
Login to design-time with your favorite account. In my case ‘awdev’…
I can launch my workspace documents artifact from 3 location:
Click any of them and let’s remove our first click (you probably know that one already!) where we can ‘Remember my choice’:
…ready for the next tip?
…YES…tell me…tell me…!?
Alright…Go to your preferences:
Then go to the tab ‘Startup Applications’ and drag & drop the ‘Workspace Documents’ artifact onto it:
Hit OK and refresh your browser….
Ohhhhhhhwwwwwww MAMA! Why?…Because it can be done my friends! 😍😍
That’s it…A high valuable “DONE” for this week, but it will make your life (again) much easier from now on! Have a refreshing week, and I see you in the next post on a new AppWorks installment.